In Home Care Services for Seniors in Fort Worth
As a senior parent or family member gets older, activities of daily living become increasingly difficult for them to perform. It could be a gradual occurrence you notice over time or a sudden surface of physical or behavioral changes that have you concerned.
Regardless of the situation, if your loved one can no longer care for themselves and you are unable to provide adequate care, Home Care Assistance in Fort Worth is a reliable senior home care service with a great solution. We provide caregivers expertly trained, rigorously screened and experienced in providing quality in-home care services for seniors.
Our caregivers provide assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Bathing and getting dressed
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Nutritious meal preparation encouraging a healthy diet
- Driving our clients to medical appointments or social events
- Laundry and light housekeeping to help maintain the home
- Medication reminders and making sure they follow physician instructions
- Help walking and transfers to and from the wheelchair to avoid falls
- Keeping the family informed with status reports
- Benefits of In-Home Care Services for Seniors and Their Families
Our goal at Home Care Assistance in Fort Worth is to improve the quality of life for our clients and give peace of mind to their families. It can be difficult when your loved one is no longer able to care for themselves, but our caregivers are personally committed to making our client’s lives better through exceptional care.
Some of the benefits of our in-home care services include:
- Consistency of care with a qualified caregiver you choose
- Companionship and support when you can’t be there
- Safety and comfort with 24-hour supervision and monitoring
- Professional, experienced and compassionate caregivers
- The proprietary Balanced Care Method™ promoting total health
- Flexible care schedule with hourly or full time available
- Customized care plan created to ensure all of their needs are met
- Specialized care for dementia, stroke recovery, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cancer and other debilitating conditions
- Peace of mind, respite for our clients and their families
- Hourly or Live-In Home Care Services Available at Any time for Your Convenience
Our staff of caregivers and Care Managers is available at any time for all of your home care needs. We offer either hourly home care for seniors who only need assistance for a few hours at a time and live-in home care for our clients who require full-time monitoring. Our caregivers are flexible and will adjust to your schedule for your convenience. We can also travel with you on vacations or provide care in hospitals or senior facilities for additional one-on-one care.
For more information about our home care services and a free in-home assessment, contact a home care professional today at (817) 349-7599.