Alzheimer’s Care for Patients in Fort Worth, TX
If you are considering care options for your loved one with Alzheimer’s, or if you are a family caregiver in need of respite, Home Care Assistance is here to help with expert Alzheimer’s care. Our dedicated caregivers can:
- Promote enhanced mood and combat depression through companionship
- Utilize expert training in healthy nutrition to cook nutritiously prepared meals
- Provide the necessary social interaction to keep minds sharp
- Reduce fall and elopement risk through dedicated supervision
- Contribute to an improved overall quality of life for the client and loved ones
Expertly Trained Caregivers Who Understand Alzheimer’s Care
The amount of physical care a senior with Alzheimer’s requires depends on the stage of the illness. A person experiencing early to mid-stage symptoms may show significant cognitive impairment but very little physical impairment. This can make caring for your loved one challenging.
Home Care Assistance caregivers understand the nuances of working with older adults with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our 24-hour monitoring ensures safety, while our proprietary Balanced Care Method training encourages optimal physical, emotional and mental health. Carefully selected caregivers are also trained in the new Cognitive Therapy Method, which aims to slow down cognitive decline.
Support Tailored for Alzheimer’s Care Clients and Their Loved Ones
- Consistency for the client. Unlike some other providers, we match the client with specific caregivers and focus on the long-term relationship. Consistency is especially important for individuals with Alzheimer’s who can have negative reactions to unfamiliar faces.
- Peace of mind for the family. One of the challenges of care is the anxiety associated with managing a chronic condition. With a Home Care Assistance, Alzheimer’s caregiver, you can feel comfortable that your loved one is always receiving high-quality, compassionate Alzheimer’s care. Our Care Managers are available 24/7 for client needs and emergencies.
If you are interested in learning more about how an Alzheimer’s caregiver from Home Care Assistance can help you and your loved one, call us today at 817-349-7599. A Care Manager will conduct a free assessment, help you create and customize an Alzheimer’s care plan, and provide you with options for live-in or respite care, depending on your loved one’s needs.
While there is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, we are committed to providing the highest quality Alzheimer’s care for your loved one.
“Home Care Assistance is proud to serve as an Alzheimer’s Early Detection Alliance Champion. As an AEDA Champion, Home Care Assistance is committed to providing education and resource for individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s and the family members who care for them.”